RETURNS POLICY OVERVIEW
- If you are not completely satisfied with the order you received, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com within 30 days of the date of purchase. You will complete the Return form and we will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Click here for Return Form.
- All shipping boxes should be clearly marked on the outside with an RA#. Please do not write anything on manufacturer’s boxes. RA# will assure the proper credit to your account.
- Any returns without an RA# will be refused.
- If you are returning the items received in separate boxes from different warehouses, please save the box and return it to the address we provide you.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- After receiving and inspecting the merchandise we will refund the purchase price (except for not returnable items – see the list below) minus shipping, handling and other charges.
- All shipping, handling, or insurance charges cannot be credited or refunded except when the return was caused by our error.
- Most of the items we sell are not be subject to restocking fees when returned. However, some items will be subject to a 15% restocking fee if required by a manufacturer or distributor's return policy. You will be notified by e-mail if the item you are returning is a subject to restocking fees.
- Items should be returned new in their original packaging along with packing slip and the RA#.
- Once you hand the returning items over to shipper, you should expect your refund to be processed in 2-3 weeks or quicker. This time includes the receiving of your package and the time for your bank to process the refund.
- Please allow up to two billing cycles for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- The items received as gifts can be returned for a gift card only. Please complete the Giftee return form and we will issue you an RA#. Click here for Giftee Return Form.
- Any freight damaged boxes must be refused at the delivery and reported to us immediately.
- Please open and inspect your packages upon receipt. Report to us any damaged merchandise within 5 days.
NOT RETURNABLE ITEMS
- Customized and Special Order items.
- Items marked as FINAL SALE.
- Any products missing the serial number or UPC
- Downlodable software products, music, video, etc.
- Any items that were opened like paint, software, arts & crafts supplies, etc.
- Food and medical products.
Since we are the retailer and not the manufacturer of our products we reserve the right to forward all warranty or defective merchandise issues directly to the product manufacturer.
So before you request a Return Authorization number, please check you warranty and contact the manufacturer about how defective and warranty issues are handled. If you are unsure if the item you purchased is covered by the manufacturer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one please return the item following the instructions above and place another order for the item you would like to purchase. Your account will be credited once we receive the item. You do not have to wait till we receive your return to place another order.
Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a product restocking fee of 15%, plus incurred shipping costs both ways. Please check your address information before ordering to illuminate the mistakes.